Saturday, September 29, 2007

Great news

On September 26th at about 8pm i received a call from carol.Never in a million years did I expect what came out of her mouth next. She had a referral for a baby girl for us!!!! Her given name is Marjorie (which we will change), she was born on Sept 10th 2007 weighing 5 lbs. She is a skinny minny. On Sept 28th we spoke with the doctors from the childrens hospital inPhiladelphia & they gave the baby a good bill of health. We officially accepted the referral on the nite of Sept 28th.. Her new name is going to be Rachel Carlisa Infante.

Carol is going to Guatemala in a few weeks so I will be getting more pics & a video.
As soon as I get them they will be posted.

I also want to send out a special thank you to my cyber-friends ( you know who you are) for all of your support. I couldnt have done this without all of you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I just loved, loved loved this blog, you did an amazing job.
Rachel is absolutely gorgeous, what a doll!!!
Love Donna and Rick