Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A BIG FAT KO

ok, so after work i took a little nap b/c my allergies are killing me (its january for god s sake) anyway, i was having a bad dream when I was awaken by the phone ringing, &amd; I saw it was Carol on th ID.. I knew it wasnt good....needless to say we got KO'D for no PA(pre approval from the us embassy to take rachel into he US) &and cant go back in until we register with the half non existent CA.. I knew it was coming so i'm ok.. I just hope we can get back in soon... I only needed one more day!!! remember my PA came the day after we were submitted into PGN..The good news is that PGN is looking at the files, &and I'm hoping that was my only KO, ∧ lets hope its not this big ordeal to register with the CA.. carol said that the people at the CA assured that all of our babies are coming home.... lets hope they arent stringing us along....

2 comments:

ourguatemalanjourney said...

Alex,

I got the dreaded call from Carol today as well. I am hoping that it was a good thing that we got a KO early. PM me if you get a chance. cory_reis@yahoo.com

possiblereturnblogger said...

alex - double drat on the d@$!% KOs!!! This next little bit will be the worst part - once you're through it, you can start looking forward to the end of the ride and getting Rachel home!
Hugs and prayers!
Annette