Thursday, June 5, 2008

one rough day!!!!



On tuesday I planned on taking Rachel for more blood work.. they didnt get enough the first time UGH!!! but what I didnt plan for was the accident in the morning. rachel was sitting in her boppy pillow & I was right there with her, she reached foward for a toy & I didnt react fast enough & BAM!!!! right on her face... my poor baby was bleeding, I felt so horrible.. this was the result, thank god the swelling was gone in a few hours...

rachel has gone back to getting up every 2 hours at night, she was doing so good there for a while now its back to how it was when we first got home!!!! I hope she get s this sleeping thing down pat before I go back to work!!!

7 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

My Isabella fell and bumped her mouth a few weeks ago. She knows how Rachel feels. Poor baby! We hope she's feeling better soon. Rachel is so cute, even with a little boo boo!

Stacy

Xadie's Journey said...

Yikes! Poor Rachel looks like she got served. Hope she feels okay.

Kristi said...

Oh, Poor Rachel got her first ouchy. Even with her ouchy she is the cutest chunky thing ever... I love seeing pictures and hearing stories about her days.. She is still perfect..

Kristi

Kim said...

Oh poor little Rachel! Glad to hear the swelling has gone down!

Torismom said...

Poor kid! She looks like a trooper though! That blood work sucks, when they did Myah's I was afraid she wouldn't have any left!

redhawks said...

Oh, poor baby!! Hope she's all healed up now.
Jen :)

Laurie said...

Poor Rachel. I hope her boo boo is better real soon. Blood work is just the pits. I thought if they had to do it again, I wouldn't make it thru it.