Thursday, November 13, 2008

A gift from my friend Kristi

here is the gift that my friend Kristi sent me for my birthday, its hanging proud in my dining room. She happens to think that I dont like it but its beautifully framed & has Rachel's name & the date of her christening. Ive gotten so many complimemts on it.. Its kinda strange to see me & sam hanging there.. other than our wedding pic all the other photos are of Rachel, other family & friends.. not many of us..
so thank you kristi...
Like ive said many many times before, this adoption process has brought many other things into my life other than Rachel.. the friends that ive made along the way.. Kristi is one of them, I would have never made it through the misery of the adoption process had it not been for her... so thank you!!!!! she is a lifelong friend thats for sure.. I just wish we lived closer, but we will see each other again real soon...











3 comments:

Kristi said...

We are the blessed ones.... I can not wait to visit in person again either... This last year has been one crazy ride. In a few short weeks it will be one year since we met in guatemala with our beautiful daughters. I can not wait to see what God has in store for us this year...Maybe a sibling for Rachel?

Kristi

Susie said...

What a blessing adoption friends are...the one's we have met, and the one's we have yet to meet. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement for Bella, it truly brings us joy and extra strength. Blessings, Susie

Xadie's Journey said...

What a sweet gift!