Sunday, August 23, 2009

"THE GET TOGETHER AT ANNETTE"S HOUSE"

What a day!!!! I cant even begin to put into words what a FABULOUS day we had at the Maron's house.. She is definetly the hostess with the mostest, she surprised us all with a bounce house for the kids,notice I say kids... you'll see a few pics down why the kids had to be stressed in that sentence ... i want to thank her again for having us all over.. for me.. the best party is just chillin & relaxing.. no pressure just a great time. Everyone brought somwthing & we just wung it... I still cant believe that there were 7 of Carol's kids in one house at the same time.. they all looked so adorable sporting their shirts that said.. I am a Guatemalan Miracle, in honor of Carol....
WOW.. I am still in shock.. but here are a few pics ofthe day.. I had such a great weekend with Kristi visitng. Its a weird but awesome feeling to be with someone visiting times square for the first time even though I was viciously ill ( thats a story for another day )I hope she had as much fun as I did.. I'll post pics of that tomorrow..

& in other rach news.. on thursday 8/20/09 rach did pee pee on the potty for the 1st time.. probably just a fluke but we have to start somewhere right?

Rachel & Chloe

Sam & Elli

This was Sam on sunday.... after he decided to play in the bounce house like a big kid... he said that he didnt care that he got hurt b/c he had fun doing it

Kennedy

Rachel & Lallie

Reagan munching on her popcorn

Monica & Elianna

Annette surprised us with a bounce house.. it was a HIT!!!

They may not all be looking, but all 7 kids are there with their t-shirts that say... We are Guatemalan Miracles

All the moms.. from left to right.. jenny, annette, me, barb, kristi, deb & dani

Jade & Sky

All 7 of the kids playing at the water table

3 comments:

possiblereturnblogger said...

Pics and post already!!! You are awesome!!! It was a wonderful day...just thinking about all those kids playing together gives me warm fuzzies.
It was amazing that with seven little kids and how hard they played and that so many naps didn't happen, that there was not one meltdown. Wait...maybe I should count 8 little kids...right, Sam???
You guys are all amazing and I feel blessed to have had you share your time and your families in my home. Thanks!

Kristi said...

WOW you actually beat me with the posts... I am still tired.. Hoping to get something up tonight.. Loved my time with everyone. What a perfect mix of people. Everyone just chilled and had a great time.. Annettes home was so warm and loving...

Kristi

Joanna said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! I'm so excited to see this post! Love that Netty surprised you all with a bouncer, and that the girls had the time of their lives! What an amazing reunion with our Guat Tots. So sad I couldn't be there with everyone, but it's so neat to see all the girls together! What beautiful babes!