Wednesday, August 13, 2008

11 months old

I cant belive that my little girl is 11 months old already, allright, I'm a few days late..We went to the doctor yesterday & shes a whopping 21 pounds... SUPER CHUNKO!!!!!.. shes on the move crawling all around... she was doing the army crawl for a while & let me tell you, she is FAST!!! especially when shes chasing the cats.. she's pulling herself up & walking along the table & couches..
I'll bring my princess for 1 year old pics in the next few weeks, I am just having cake & coffee for her bday, after having 170 people at her christening i'm done with the big parties




2 comments:

Jaime said...

170 at her Christening.. now that is a baby that is LOVED! :)

Happy Early Birthday!!!!

Kristi said...

Look out Rachel is on the move... Yipppppeee!!!!! How fun

Kristi