Monday, August 25, 2008

4 months & a lost cow

Ive been told by my friend Kristi that a needed a new blog post so here it goes... we are home 4 months today, HOLY COW!!! I cant believe how fast the time went, I certaintly cant imagine my life without my super sweet chunko..

The lost cow you ask? we ll it goes something like this... iwas talking to kristi today & she was telling me how one of her cows got loose & was roaming the town.. people were starting to cal her & tell her that they found her cow.. my first thought was.. never in my life did I think I would have this conversation with anyone.. we started to laugh, just goes to show you that when I started the adoption process I thought the end result would be Rachel coming home, I never thought that I would have made life long friends, so in the end we are winners all around..

Here are pics from earlier tonite of Rachel & the doll that Kristi sent her for her christening/wedding.. The one outfit is of her wedding dress & the other dress are the colors that are native to the village where Rachel was born
Thank you so much...



2 comments:

possiblereturnblogger said...

Hey...never thought I'd see YOU writing about a cow!!! (except maybe the holy kind...as in: "Holy Cow, I don't believe it! We actually won Powerball!"). Man, wouldn't that be great!!!
Rachel is adorable...4 months has never seemed shorter to me. Soooo glad our girls are home!
Annette

Kristi said...

Oh My Goodness, I can not believe I missed this post.. I can not stop laughing. I am so very blessed to be able to share my cow stores with my very dear friend from NJ. Can not wait to introduce you to farm life..LOL

I am so blessed to have you and your family in my life...