Monday, February 18, 2008

sick doesn't even begin to say what we were

would you all like to hear my nitemare.... i posted on friday that i had some type of stomach funk so i didnt eat anything all day friday or saturday.. finally sat nite we decided to go out to eat.. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! me & my mom both had the runs & were throwing up. thank god rachel slept till 9am on sunday..we almost changed our flight to stay another day b/c how were we getting on a plane in this condition? . I didnt even get to enjoy my last morning with her... dont worry my story gets better... we get to the airport & are checking in with the other 200 people when i began to feel REALLY SICK!!! i went & sat in a wheelchair & then it hit me.. I was going to pass out, so i went & sat on the floor & passed out in the Guat airport of all places, it couldnt have been in the United States right? NOOOOOOOOO.. So from Guat to Houston to Newark I was in a wheelchair the entire time.. the only good thing is that you go right to the front of the line LOL...
& on top of all this my mom almost passed out as well & we were delayed in Guat of course

i am just sooooooooooo glad to be home even with the construction going on in my house.. i do have more pics.. maybe later or tomorrow

4 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

So glad to hear you made it home. Poor thing, I bet you are resting up right now. I loved looking at all your pics from your visit. I just can't decide which one is my fav.

redhawks said...

OH NO!!!! I'm so sorry you guys!!!! That is a total nightmare. I'm glad you both made it home okay though. It was so nice to meet you both and Rachel is just a doll. Ava had fun in the pool w/her and is sorry for splashing her!! :)

Jen, Craig & Ava

Xadie's Journey said...

Tag Your IT!!!

The M. Herndon Family said...

Alex,
I hope you and your mom are feeling better soon. I can't believe you passed out in the airport!!! I love the pictures of Rachel in her swimsuit...she and I had a great time in the hot tub!
:)Michele