Monday, February 11, 2008

This one is for you Sue!!!

Today was the funeral for a dear friend of mine who died at the age of 50.. WAY TO YOUNG!!!!.. she was fine a few weeks ago & now shes gone.. I talk about her because she had a hand in the great news we received today from carol... I know it was beacause of Maria's hard work (our guatemalan lawyer) that I can smile today, but I rec'd this news at Sue's funeral & it made me cry happy tears & Sue wouldnt want anything else but for us to all be happy & remember all the good times we had.. On such a hard day for Sue's family they even told me that they cant wait to see Rachel when she comes home.. They are all so excited for me..

Now, the great news, we were officially registered with the new Central Authority today.. This had to be done by tomorrow or basically Rachel was never coming home.. Maria was on line all night to get all of our cases registered.. We are hoping to be back in PGN by the end of the week.. What a way to end my trip, with our case actually moving again, its been a month now with NOTHING!!!! Lets hope PGN pushes through these cases quickly so Rachel can come home soon..

Me & my mom are leaving Wednesday morning to see CHUNK, I can hardly wait to have her back in my arms. & yes ladies I will have the laptop & I will post pics as soon as I can.. she will have all of her outfits & the gifts that she got from the other mommies that are waiting for their babies too!!!!

please pray that all of us get to bring home our little ones real soon...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so sorry you have had such a tough time, but I am so excitted you are moving forward... Have a safe trip, and I can't wait to see pictures.. Praying you have a safe trip..Please give Rachel kisses from Elli and I.
Kristi

Jaime said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your little angel is beautiful....