Thursday, February 14, 2008

we are here... FINALLY






well, we made it, barely.. after engine trouble in newark, we got to houston & RAN!!! through the terminal to make the connection.. forget this layover stuff...

rachel is just sooooooooo cute & fat.... I love it.... her ears were pierced this week & shes sporting her jade earrings from grandma.. here are a few pics of her 1st
valentines day.... shes showing off the bows that annette & joanna sent her, & the sneakers tights & sunglasses that Kristi sent her

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad you made it. She is perfect.. Enjoy your visit. Make sure you kiss her for Elli and I.

Krist

donna said...

FINALLY!!!!! RACHEL IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I AM SOOO HAPPY YOU ARE THERE. SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS WITH HER OUTFIT, BOW AND THE SUNGLASSES. HER FIRST VALENTINE HAS ARRIVED!!!! SHE IS A HAM TOO!! SHE IS READY FOR THE JERSEY SHORE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES. WE LOVE HER AND CANT WAIT TO SEE HER SOON.
LOVE HER AUNT DONNA AND UNCLE RICK GIVE HER BUNCHES OF KISSES FROM US.

Jaimee said...

OMGosh! She is absolutely adorable!!! I love her V-day outfit. I'm so glad you finally made it, keep the pictures coming!!

-Jaimee

possiblereturnblogger said...

alex and sam - rachel is a real cutie pie!!! She's the most adorable chunk in those shades...and good job with the V-day outfit!
Glad you're there safe and sound (with luggage!) and I am SUPER-impressed that you got your pics on so fast. You go girl!!!
Annette
P.S. How hard is it to get some "L"s??? It's been MONTHS since they had them!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom, Happy Valentines Day. I miss you, Kiss Rocky for me, tell her daddy loves her.
I Love You,
Sam

Laurie said...

She is ADORABLE! I am so glad you finally made it to your little Princess. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE HER!!! Those sunglasses and Converse are making me smile from ear to ear!! Of course, LOVE THE BOW, too. :)