Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rachel's First Word ...

&it's not Mama... it's Dora.. yep Dora..She says Dada & Daddy but I dont think shes knows that Sam is Dada. Now Dora on the other hand.. she certaintly knows who that is.. This all happened on Sept 2nd. I'm amazed that I remembered to document the day, you think I would have been doing this all along but I'm ashamed to say that I havent. I know around when Rachel did this or that but not exact dates.

In other Rachel news, shes really on the go.. for about all of July & half of August she did the army crawl & boy was she fast... about the middle of August, she got the hang of it.. Shes been pulling herself up & walking along the table & couchees since late july.. The steps are her favorite of course. She just got the hand of going from crawling to sitting about 2 weeks ago, that came last.

Party news... well her birthday is Wednesday & we;ll have a cake for her but her party that I wasnt having in on Sat the 13th, we are having about 50 people & I put onthe invitation "No Gifts Please" so we'll see how that works out.. I just had 170 people at her christening & I dont want my family & friends to think that I'm having a birthday party just for the gifts.. I am glad that we will be celebrating my baby's big day with family & close friends.. Of course there will be loads of pics from her party



3 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

I can't beleive she's saying Dora now. That is soooo cute. Can't wait to hear how her birthday goes.

Kristi said...

I can not wait to see her birthday pictures..

We be stalking until you post.. Happy Birthday super sweet Chunk!!!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

De, De, De, De, Dora! I love it - too funny!!

Joanna