Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Guat Tot get-together



Ryan, Rachel & my mom


Kelly, Molly, Giovanni & Antonio


Molly & Rachel

I know I'm a bit late in posting these pics but being that I got the bad blogger award toiday from Kristi, I figured that I should get moving..

2 weeks ago we met 2 other Guat Tot families for apple/pumpkin picking & then for lunch. We all had a great time. Rachel was the youngest baby so she really didnt know what was flying but I had a good time.. These are the families that got together for a pool party over the summer.. these women & their families are really fun. I'm so glad that Rachel will have friends that have their adoption in common..

Throughout this experience I have made so many new friends!










1 comment:

Kristi said...

WOOOOHOOOO Pictures of Rachel, now thats what I am talking about!!! She is just soooo cute!!!

Kristi