Monday, March 16, 2009

.Here are a few of Rachel's Easter pictures, she cooperated to an extent, when she was DONE she was DONE, we did get a few good shots.. all the girls in the studio know how tempermental she cn be..

On a few side notes, I got a call from our lawyer today & our hearing for Rachel's legal name change is on April 11th... I cant wait to be done with all the paperwork.. now I have to get all her documents changed to her legal name..

Last weekend I decided to try out a mommy & me gymnastics class, lets just say that I am so glad I didnt have to pay for it. It was 45 minutes long & boy was it a LOOONG 45 minutes. Rachel is waaaaay to young, I'll try again whwn shes 2. I wish I had her on video, it was a sight boy... at her age following directons is not one of her strong suits.. I decided on music class, lets see how that goes.. stay tuned

























6 comments:

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Jaime said...

Adorable Easter Pix- I love the kissing bunny photo.

It's so nice to be done with paperwork! You think once you bring your angel home, you can relax- then you have more paperwork. :)

Momma said...

Hola Amiga,

Rachel is so bella!!!! I love the one of her kissing the bunny. Way cute!!!
We have our readoption hearing on April 30th and then we have to change all the paperwork as well.
I'm really looking forward to another ton of paperwork :-( YIKES!!!

Laurie said...

Aaah those are great pictures!

Xadie's Journey said...

I love the bunny pics.

Joanna said...

Oh my gosh, she is just the CUTEST!!