Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our day with the Maron Family

Yesterday we spent the day with the Maron's (Annette, Tim, Chloe & Lallie). We had such a great time. This time both the girls are walking. It was such gorgeous day outside so they played in the yard.. Chloe was a bit under the weather because her mean mommy(LOL) wont let her have a puppy... She did manage to perk up enough to play the piano for me, i feel so special, b/c Annette told me that she doesnt play for many people. I think we all need to pressure Annette into saying yes to the pup. It was such a relaxing day of lunch,& dessert of course.. & just playing with the girls. The men were watching sports & drinking beer of course.. Isnt it great to spend a fantastic day with friends? Thats exactly what we did. I am so glad that we live close enough together that the girls can grow up as friends. Here are pics from the day, I realized when we left that there were no pics of Tim. Sorry Tim




My absolute favorite!!!


having a grand old time

the girls playing with shadow

cruisin the driveway

the sweet faced Lallie

Rachel rooting around the yard

Sam with the swwet Lallie

the 4 of us having a Great time together

Sam & Chloe

Annette with Rachel

Me with the sweet Lallie

Rachel was passed out on the way home from all the fun she had

4 comments:

possiblereturnblogger said...

Such cute pics!!! And, yes, it was an AWESOME day...we loved every second of it! Can't wait to do it again. And I am soooo glad you have a blog to share the day...Thanks!

Love to our favorite Jersey girls...and Sam too!

Annette
xoxoxo

Kristi said...

How fun! I can not wait to come and hang out with all of you!!! As soon as planting starts I am getting my tickets...Love the pictures.. Its good to see Annette..And yes Chloe needs a puppy..... Every child needs a puppy do you want her in therapy later...LOL..

Jaimee said...

Oh, how sweet!!! I'm so glad that I get to see Annette and Lallie through someone's blog! Rachel is getting so big and she's an absolute doll.

-Jaimee

Joanna said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm just now seeing these pictures!!!! I love, love, love!!!!