Thursday, September 10, 2009

My baby girl is 2!!!

I can hardly believe it.... Rachel is 2 years old today.. Where in the world did the time go.. I remember this time 2 years ago when I was gathering all of my paperwork, dealing with the morons at my home study agency trying to get everything sent to Carol & waiting on pins & needles for a referral... those feelings are still so vivid in my mind. They say after time you forget all the stress & anticipation, but I can still feel it. I cant imagime my life without my sweet chunko Rachel..
I would post pics but my computer at work wont allow me to do it ... BUMMER!!!
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY GIRL!!!!!








1 comment:

Momma said...

Happy Birthday Rachel. Sending many many blessings your way sweet girl. Have Mommy send me a pic so I can post. Praying God continues to bless you and your family more & more everyday.

BTW Alex I have to agree with what you said. I've also heard you forget the feelings once they are home. Although life is beautiful with my little one I dont think I will ever forget the pain I endured before she came home. I felt so incredibly empty. I knew a part of me was far far away and I ached for her. I sat back and read my blog from this time last year and I swear I remember that pain so vividly. What a difference a year can make. I know someone that has a little one still in GT and I cant even begin to imagine her pain. She got her referral months before we did. Her daughter was 6 months old when she rec'd the ref. She's almost 3 now. Can u imagine??? Its sad to think there are so many stories like hers. We are both very lucky to have our little girls. I thank God for my beautiful blessing every single day as I'm sure you do.

Take care Chica. Enjoy Miss Rachel's B-day Party.