Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two years ago today & a Guattot get together

Two years ago today, my life changed forever. I got an email from Carol saying she needed to speak with me ASAP. The whole adoption process became "REAL" to me in an instant. She told me that she had a referral for a baby girl for me. I was so not expecting it & she really caught me off guard. I cant even describe how I was feeling. Excited, Thrilled, Nervous.. ect ect.. All those things & more. These are the pics she sent me & I instantly in my heart became a mom.







Today we went apple picking & had lunch with 2 other Guatot families & their children & grand children.. We had a great day, the weather was perfect. When we went this time last year we were SWEATING!!!! it was sooooo hot, so the cool weather is a welcomed change for me. Rachel got to see her boyfriend Ryan.. she loves him to death & he just adores her. I have pics of the kids but there are no pics of Patty & her husband (not sure how that happened) Shes giovanni7460 on the boards & Dee is Dancemuffin. This has defintely got to be a yearly routine.

mollie, ryan rach, giovanni adrianna & antonio (i think i got the right order


Me & Dee


rach, ryan adrianna, & mollie

Rachel & Ryan

Bati & Rach

Dee & Ryan

Giovanni


ryan in the tree

Mollie ryan rachel & kellie

Mollie Rachel & Kellie



1 comment:

Pineapple Princess said...

Congrats on your two year referral-versary!

She is gorgeous!