Friday, December 7, 2007

our last nite together (till February)

well, we just packed all of rachels things to go back. they are coming for her at 9am & will have breakfast with us. Just thinking about it makes me cry.. we all cried at Joanna's give back. Kristi said she doesnt want to be anywhere near me, I dont blame her. this trip was sooooo worth it, I know she is being taken well care of.. We are planning a trip for february.. Whose coming this time??????? ladies??

Rachel is a bit confused, she likes to sleep all day & be up all nite. Hopefully the cereal will make her sleep tonite. She hates the bath, & when sam brought her in the pool, you would have thought we were killing her. My mom said she was going to be like pig pen with the ring of dirt following her LOL.

here are some pics from the last 2 days, will post the rest when I get home

talk soon
alex & sam

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Alex, your pictures are beautiful and it was so fun following your journey. I wish you all the peace in the world for tomorrow when you have to give Rachel back. Hugs girlie...

-Jaimee

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rachel didn't give you much sleep at night! :) I'm coming with you in February, though!