Thursday, December 27, 2007

We are in PGN!!!!

Its official, we have been PGN since December 21st... this is where the Guatemalan Govt agency looks over all of your paperwork... while I'm ecstatic that we are in.. we are definetly going to get kicked out for not having our Pre Approval, the PA arrived on the22nd of december. Our lawyer wanted us submitted into PGN before the end of the year due to all the political turmoil, its better to be safe than sorry. At least our Kick Out will be an easy fix, lets just hope it comes sooner than later. Apparently there are 3 reviewers & a final signature. If you get kicked out from the 3rd reviewer you go back to the first reviewer, at least this is how I think its works, ladies correct me if i'm wrong... So right now i'm praying to get kicked out, I NEVER thought I would be hoping for this, but as everyone who is going through this process knows, this is the ultimate rollercoaster ride & frankly I hope it ends soon LOL.. This portion of the process is usually about 3 months, lets hope its sooner... we should have Rachel home by sometime in april!!!!!!!!!!! Just in time to head to the beach.. yipee!!!!

love
alex & sam

5 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Alex - I am so happy for you! I believe you and I and Kristi will pick up together! Looks like we are all soo close. My your KO be quick and back in the same day :)

Angela

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! You made it, Alex!! We'll be picking up our little ones in no time. :)

Much love,
Joanna

PS: Still thinking of going back in February?

Xadie's Journey said...

YIIIPPPPEEEE!!! I'm so happy to hear your have PA, plus you are now in PGN. That has to be amazing news to hear and a great way to start off the new year.

possiblereturnblogger said...

Yippee and yahoo!!! PGN is a huge step...and your KO for PA will be painless. It is much better to be expecting it as you know it will be a super-quick resubmit. Movin' right along - good for you guys!!!
Annette

possiblereturnblogger said...

Alex - Had to comment on the new header...I LOVE IT!!! It is gorgeous and Rachel is too sweet for words. The smile just reaches out to you! Annette