Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We are here!!!!!

we are finally here... Rachel came to us about 4pm. Our friend Joanna saw her first & called me. I couldnt wait for them to call us so I went down to the lobby to meet them. what could I say, shes just beautiful, she has gained about 2lbs, so happy about that.. we had dinner with friends that are here visiting. Rachel warmed up to us right away.. I did find out that she moved foster homes, not sure why, I will be asking maria the lawyer at breakfast tomorrow..carol didnt even know which concerns me a bit..
after sam watches Rachels diaper getting changed i will have him post some pics.
this hotel is beautiful, all decorated foe xmas, we will have more tomorrow

love,
alex & sam

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Alex...Oh my gosh, she is soooo beautiful. I love that picture of her looking at you. She's like "That's my Mama...and I love her." Looking at your pictures brings back such good memories. I can't believe I am nearing the end. Have a blast and I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

-Jaimee