Friday, March 7, 2008

new pictures

today carol sent me new pictures of chunk... & boy is she getting big. Unfortuntely we are still with the 1st reviewer, personally I think he's dead at his desk... just my opinion there. Ive been in PGN for 3 weeks today, the usual stay is about 8 weeks.. we'll probably be in for 80 weeks, lets just hope we dont get kicked out again..

it always great getting new pictures but it makes it harder everyday to see how big she getting & knowing that she isnt home yet.. unless I move to Guatemala & foster Rachel myself.. YEAH RIGHT!!

Lets hope for some movement next week, i soooooooooooooo want to be done with this & have Rachel home..














4 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Oooh! Her cheeks are so kissable! I hope you're out of PGN super FAST!!!

Stacy (adopting Isabella)

possiblereturnblogger said...

alex - Rachel is the cutest little chunk I've ever seen! Can't wait to meet her on our pick-up trip. That is...if we EVER get past the FIRST reviewer!!!
She is a doll-baby!
Annette

Laurie said...

Alex she is just toooo cute! I have a feeling after you get off the first reviewers desk you will sail thru!

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is just so cute!! And squishy, too!! :) I love her! Congrats!