Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shopping, Shopping & more Shopping

today I had a mission..... order bedding, furniture & go register at babies r us... We did just that.. As you all know, I have nothing for Rachel, you'd never know that we have a baby coming in a few weeks, me & my crazy superstition. The bedding will be here in about 5 weeks, the furniture, well thats another story.. it wont be here for about 10 weeks, so needless to say, Rachel wont have furniture when she gets home.. herea re a few pics of Rachel's bedding



4 comments:

Kristi said...

What no furniture when she gets home.. You can't put her in a drawer..LOL Just joking Glad to see you finally went shopping.. keep shopping...

Kristi

redhawks said...

I love the bedding!! Isn't shopping fun?!? I didn't do anything either...now I'm running around like a madwoman...
Jen :]

Pineapple Princess said...

Cute bedding! The colors are my favorite!
So happy baby Rachel is coming home soon!

Stacy

possiblereturnblogger said...

Cute bedding!!! Love the pink and green. And Rachel won't even notice not having furniture...she'll be too happy that she's finally HOME!!!
Keep shopping...I personally like shopping for the clothes the best anyway!
YIPPEE that it's all so close!