Monday, March 10, 2008

NEWS!!!!!!

well, it was about 6pm & I was sitting at my desk at work when the phone rang, it was Carol... I was sooooo afraid to answer b/c I assumed it was bad news(that we got KO'd again).. she had to hear the reservation in my voice & she sounded different so I really thought we were doomed... I was wrong.. she told me that my file was on Mr. Barrios' desk, hes the man that gives the final ok.. carol hopes that we are OUT by the end of the week.. I hope so too because the entire country shuts down for Holy Week ( thats a good deal)

Basically what this means is that if we are Out by the end of the week Rachel could be home by the end of April.. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH BOY do I have a lot of things to do.... order furniture, order bedding, paint room, buy a car seat ect ect.. the list goes on & on & work my butt off with overtime till my family leave..

OH YEAH!!! I guess I'd better tell work that I wont be in for a while..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news!!! HOOORAY!!!!!

redhawks said...

Oh yippee!!!! Praying for your OUT!!!!

Thank you for your email...we will definitely have to have a NJ playdate over the summer!!

Jen :)

The M. Herndon Family said...

Alex, I hope you hear that you're OUT by tomorrow!!!