Thursday, March 27, 2008

WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well heres how the story goes.... major meltdown yesterday.. (annette can attest to that one) today I called PGN like 100 times (so cant wait for the phone bill) & I finally got through to Laura who told me that my file was ready to be picked up, but she couldnt tell me if I was approved or kicked out... so I called carol & left her a message.. I waited & waited what seemed like forever & she told me the GREAT NEWS!!!!! our file was approved by PGN....

basically what this means is that Rachel wil be home in about 6 weeks.. I am beyond THRILLED to say the least... tomorrow maria will get her new birth certificate & then her passport with her new last name, then a second DNA test is done, then we get our embassy appt....

well ohhhhh boy.. do I have a million things to do.... unfortunately I'm at work, but I feel like leaving to go get a drink....
MY CHUNK IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

updates soon
alex

8 comments:

possiblereturnblogger said...

YIPPPEEEEE AND YAHHOOOOO!!!!! Your Super-Sweet Chunk is a HUGE step closer to coming HOME!!!!! I am so over the moon happy for you and Sam and Rachel. This is just the best news!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much love,
Annette

possiblereturnblogger said...

P.S. Do you think our pick-up trips might overlap?!?!?!!?

redhawks said...

Yippee and Yahoo!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to get our girls together very soon!!!!!!

Jen :]

Cheri said...

Our OUT came yesterday....isn't this an extraordinary feeling! Praise God for our miracles! Cheri

Kristi said...

WOW! Today was just as good as the day we got the call. This has been one wild ride for the both of us, and I can't imagine sharing it with anyone else.. Steven and I are both so happy for you and Sam. I have been waiting for the day you could feel this most undescribable feeling.. This is a day you will never forget, and enjoy every single second of it.. Cause tomorrow you have a room to get ready....LOL You'd better get busy..

Love you guys,
Kristi, Steven, Austin, Tristan, Samuel and Elli

Suzanne said...

YEAAHHHHH. Congratulations. It's pretty much easy sailing from here on out. I wish you a speedy journey to pink.

My thoughts and prayers are with you

The M. Herndon Family said...

Alex, I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I put the picture up of Miranda and Rachel on our blog and told all our friends about your OUT!

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO happy for you, Alix!! Congrats to you, Sam, and your mom, and of course...to my precious CHUNK! We love you and are so happy you're finally coming home!