Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 weeks already

well, Rachel took a two hour nap today.. HOLY COW!!!!!!! shes never done that before.. the past two nights she even slept all night.. i'm getting spoiled, lets hope it lasts.
She's eating much better & has become quite the chunker.. other than for a bottle shes not a crier or a moaner (THANK GOD).. he knew not to send me a whiny kid

Rachels furniture is in the country lets hope its delivered next week YAHOOOOOOOOO for that.. its only been months now, but thats what I get for waiting till the last minute, now I just hope that she sleeps in her crib.. what a novel idea!!!!
Her glider/rocker/recliner was delivered... yeah WRONG COLOR.. its TEAL not the celery green I ordered, so we have this one till the new one arrives

We went to Sears for pics on Wednesday... she was really good, here are few of the shots.

I cant believe we are home for 5 weeks already.. I thank god everyday that Rachel is home with us & not caught up in the latest BULL in Guatemala, my hearts go out to all the families who are waiting for their babies to come home..




4 comments:

Kelly said...

She is absolutely precious!!!

Kristi said...

Oh I just love seeing the pictures.. She is ready for the britt swiming pool so come on out to the farm... She is so beautiful and I am so happy she is finally getting a place to sleep...LOL

Hugs
Kristi

The M. Herndon Family said...

I love the one with the swimming suit and cute hat! Glad to hear she's sleeping better.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are PRECIOUS!!!