Saturday, May 3, 2008

Its been a week already







WOW... this week has gone by soooooooo fast.... we came home early saturday morning & the revolving door started sat nite.. It was great though having everyone here, everyone was just so excited to see Rachel in person... shes so good with people, as we all know she LOVES to be held.. shes such a happy baby until its time for bed, then the exorcist comes alive... last nite she actually slept for 5 straight hours, how excited was I? 2 times a night, no biggie, 6 & 7 times a night is going to kill me LOL

we went to the doctor on friday & my poor princess had to have blood work.. it was miserable for all of us... she was screaming so loud & they coulnt find a vain in her chunky little arms... thank god thats over...

here are some pics from the week

6 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

Wow one week already. Time sure does fly now that our girls are home. OMG I hope Rachel sleeps longer and longer each night. I'm the same way except I can only handle one night of not sleeping. So your doing better then I did...lol

possiblereturnblogger said...

alex and sam - glad to hear things are improving sleep-wise a bit. It'll just keep getting better as everyone gets more settled! And I can't imagine what you mean about her not being a good sleeper...she looks like she's got it down pat in the second pic...LOL! (Love that brown and pink outfit, by the way). Your Chunk is gorgeous...can't wait to catch up.
Annette

Laurie said...

It's so good to see Rachel home where she belongs. She is just beautiful! I definitely know what you mean about the bloodwork. That was just AWFUL and we did it 3 or 4 times! :(

Kristi said...

Oh Alex, the chunk is just so beautiful... She just looks so happy. I am praying she has the swing of the sleeping thing and it wasnt just one night.. I always said, I can handle anything during the day as long as I get some sleep at night.. Hope it happens soon.. Again she is just soooo beuatiful!!!!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

She looks amazing, Alex! You are so blessed!!! Hang in there, and call me if you need anything at all!

Much love,
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex,

What a beautiful baby!!!!!!
The picture with the sunglasses, she looks like a movie star....

Much health and happines to you all.

God Bless and see you soon...