Monday, May 19, 2008

update

Yesterday was my 3rd baby shower.. yep you read right, this one was for my mom's friends & the ladies that we met on our trip to maine.. Its was really nice.. Rachels closet is filled from one end to the other, I mean packed from one end to the other & this was before yesterdays shower, luckily I got mostly gift certificates so I can buy fall & winter clothes.. Her furniture wont be here till the of June, GREAT!!! Rachel is sleeping better, like 5 or 6 hours at a time but last nite she was all out of sorts & up ALOT, I guess with all the fuss yesterday. hopefully tonite will be better..
Rachel is sitting up pretty good she does fall over a bit, but she is getting up & rocking on her hands & knees, not to bad for never having been on her stomach, the eating thing is going better... kinda annoyed that she was never given food at 6 months like she was supposed to & like I was told she was, but thats ok, she's healthy thats all that matters...

Rachel & Jonathan

Rachel eating.. YIPEE!!

Rachel with Brittany & Dyaln

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh My goodness she just looks soooo happy.. WOW how fun another shower.. I am glad she is sleeping better. Won't be long and it will be through the night..

Miss you guys
Kristi

possiblereturnblogger said...

Alex and Sam and Rachel - LOVE seeing new pics, especially when the Chunk is so happy and gorgeous!!! I sooooooooo wanted to get the the "Drama Queen" outfit I found at Babies R Us, but they only had up to 6 months and over 18 months...must be a lot of drama in the 9-month-olds on the East Coast :0).
Rachel looks so perfectly wonderful...I am so happy for you, my friends!
Lots of love, Annette

Xadie's Journey said...

Wow three baby showers-girl you are sooooo loved and blessed. I'm so happy baby Rachel is at home now with her great mommy taking wonderful care of her.

The M. Herndon Family said...

Miranda had some issues in the beginning with eating from a spoon, too. I wold get so impatient and frustrated!!! She's doing much better now also. Rachel's looking great...glad she's sleeping better!

Jaimee said...

Awww, she looks like such a sweet happy girl! Love the updates and how fun, 3 showers! Can't wait to see more pictures of beautiful Rachel.

-Jaimee