Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My baby girl is 1 today

I can hardly believe that my baby girl is 1 today.. I remember like it was yesterday when carol called & sent me her birth pictures.. what a peanut she was, well not anymore thats for sure. During the process of bringing Rachel home I wasnt even sure that she would be home for this day & holy cow shes been home for 4+ months.

For the past few weeks Ive been say "it's your birthday soon" & she'd clap away, my plan was to have a little cake tonite with us & my parents but thats not happening.. Rachel is so sick... We took her to the doctor yesterday & she had a 104.0 fever, double ear infection & a throat infection. I thought there was a rule that you cant be sick on your birthday. As sick as she is shes not even crying. I took a few pictures that are truely pathetic, I'll post them later b/c I'm at work....

Its still so hard to beieve that a year has gone by & I am so lucky that Rachel is home with us to celebrate.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!! Hope you get better soon so you can celebrate with chocolate cake..

Kristi

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We love you!! Can't wait to see pics for her birthday party! :)

Joanna

Laurie said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Rachel! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Xadie's Journey said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Rachel! Just wait, this next year is going to be even better.

Momma said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos Sweet Rachel.
Can't wait until you're feeling better and Mom can post pictures of you devouring that cake.
Que Dios te bendiga. (hope I spelled that right, Spanglish is more my forte.
Can't wait to see you and Anjoli playing together.

Angie

redhawks said...

Happy birthday sweet Rachel! Feel better soon so you can dive into your yummy cake.
Jen & Ava :)