Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rachel's Party

Yesterday was Rachel's birthday party.. Poor Rachel was MISERABLE to say the least.. We were at the doctor's office in the morning for a rash that she broke out with on Friday night. The doctor I spoke to on Friday night thought that she was allergic to pennicilin (thank god she's not). It turned out to be rosieola.. In the doc's office she was fever, ear, throat infection free, well that didnt last long. After we got home she had a 101.5 fever. So needless to say Rachel really didnt enjoy her party, I felt so sorry for her.. she was very clingy, she wanted me sam or grandma.

It looked like rain all day but thank god the ran held off.. I would have been S.O.L. if it rained, 50 people in my house NOT!!!! We had a few tents in the yard.. I ordered pizza, & my mother & mother in law did some cooking.. all real easy, got knows I'm sooooooooo not the entertainer, my idea id to have a party out..

By the end of the night Rachel was feeling better especially after she dug into her cake, she LOVED that.. I called Telma (rachels FM) in Guatemala to say hello & she how she was doing.. It was nice to get to talk to her again.

Rachel fell asleep in my arms, she was exhausted but all in all it wasa great day of celebrating with my family & friends.

Here are a few pics..my camera is among the missing at the moment...






Lights out!!!







Dave, Jess & sam

Maria, Katelyn & Melissa

Vikki, Victor & Mackenzie

My mother in law, Siter in law Diane & nephew Thomas

Tracey & Jonathan

Aunt Mar & family


Aunt Mariann

My brother John, & his wife michelle.=. me, sam & my parents

My partner in crime Maria & her boys.. Tyler & Kyle

Rachel's Godmother Donna... Fran & Rick

My niece & nephews, Brittany Georgie & Dylan

Fred, Kate, Rob & young

My mom & her sisters Mariann & Franny

Rachel's cake which I love

a not so happy Rachel

Rachel & sams mom

singing happy birthday







3 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Rachel, I cant believe she was so sick. She looked so cute in her party dress.. I loved the cake. It really turned out great. Looks like everyone had fun!

Kristi

Joanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet RACHEL! I'm so sorry she was sick on her big day, but she looked adorable and that cake was a brilliant idea!! LOVE IT! (I'm going to steal your idea for Gotcha Day). :) Much love to you and your family...

Pineapple Princess said...

Rachel looked so cute! I can't believe she was sick... poor baby!
Boy, you sure know how to throw great parties!!!
Awesome cake, too!