Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas

I cant belive that christmas is almost here & the best part is that Rachel is home to celebrate it with us.. She'll be home 8 months on christmas day!!!! I put up my charlie brown tree a few weeks ago.. I haven't had a tree up in mamy many years b/c of the cat & this year I didnt put up the big tree b/c of Rachel & the cat..I'm all done with my shopping & everone keeps asking what I bought for Rachel.. gotta tell ya not much at all.. only a few things...I could wrap up the stuff in her room & she wouldn't know the difference... there are many more years that I can spoil her at christmas where she'll understand what new toys are..

Today there was a Guatot christmas party about 30 minutes from home. there were about 100 people, it was really nice & the kids had a blast. there are a few pics but they didnt come out so good.. getting all the kids to look up was not easy.. my thing, they are all in the shot.
PS... Rachel's hair is not always in her eyes, she wouldnt keep her bow in... poor thing, she looks a mess..

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Rach & her Dada

Antonio, mollie, kellie & Rachel

Just had to throw one of my cutie in there

Anjoli & Rachel

My charlie brown tree

Marissa

Santa's little helper

Even the cat is in the holday spirit






5 comments:

Laurie said...

How exciting you have other Guate tots near! Rachel is just adorable and I am sure she will have a wonderful Christmas no matter what is under the tree!

Kristi said...

Looks like you had a fun time. You are very lucky to live so close to many more tots.. I love the new blog....

Kristi

Robyn said...

How fun!! Merry Christmas to your family!!

Joanna said...

Love that R ornament...I hung the one you got Myla last year on our tree, too. What a wonderful Christmas this will be for you and so many of us to finally have our tots home! :)

Jaime said...

I love her smile in your header- too sweet!