Wednesday, December 31, 2008

what a wonderful christmas it was!!!!!

what a huge difference from last year..last xmas we were STUCK in PGN & miserable, this year , while Rachel had no clue what was going on it didnt mattter she was HOME with us.. we knew what a miracle it was that she was home with us to celebrate the holidays.. Christmas Eve we went to Sam's brothers house as we do every year, we had a nice relaxing night. Rachel was asleep in the car in about 5 seconds & she slept till after 9am Christmas day.

Christmas morning we opened presents at my house, Rachel had fun ripping the paper. In the afternoon we went to my Aunt's house to celebrate with my family. It was a great day... ps, I have enough Dora stuff to open a store LOL

here are some pics... video soon when I can figure it all out

A picture of the Dora video that steph got with Rachel's pic throughout the story

Dylan giving BIG HUGS!!

Rach & Dylan hiding under the table

My brother John & sister in law Michelle

My cousin Steph & her fiance MAtt

My cousin michelle & her kids.. Georgie, Dylan & brittany

All dressed & ready to go

Sitting in the new Dora chair

Checking out Elmo

Christmas morning in the wagon my brother & sister in law got Rachel

Daddy being silly on christmas eve

Us & sams brother Michael & his wife Diane

Grandpa

Grandma

The light of Rachel's life.. her Dada

Rachel & Grandma Rose

Our christmas family photo










2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the pictures. Especially the one of Sam..LOL.. Looks like Christmas was fun for all.. Happy New Year

Jaime said...

What a difference a year makes! Rachel is adorable! Happy New Year!