Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not the Thanksgiving I had hoped for....

I was so looking foward to Rachel's first holiday at home.. All week I couldnt wait for Thanksgiving food & having my family over. Well my family did come over for dinner, about 15 people but I was in bed with a fever, the flu & some sort of stomach funk.. I felt like I did whwn I was sick in Guatemala Lets just say.. thank god for my mom.. here are a few pics from the day.. At least I got to eat leftovers on friday..









My Dad & Rachel






1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am so sorry you were so sick, But what a blessing our babies are home. Last year at this time we were planning to visit them, and we had to give them back. Now we never have to.. Well maybe when they turn 16 we might think about it..LOL.. Just kidding.. Christmas will be great.. I just know it...

Kristi