Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Embassy Day







today was our embassy appt.. we had to be downstairs at 630am..our appt was 715 & we were back at the hotel by 10am.. It reminded me of the DMV with all the windows.. they call your name & you go in this tiny room & they ask a few questions then u wait some more & they call u up to a window and ask a few more questions, you sign & swear that all the info is true & off you go.. tomorrow we will go pick up Rachels visa..

I always wondered about the other foster child that was with Rachel, I new he(or so I though a he)was 4 years old & themla had to give hin up yesterday.. We get on th bus to go to the embassy & i was talking to the other family & the little girl in the car was named anna...all of a sudden she started calling marjories(Rachel) name, she recognized her... she was the other child in thelma';s house... how freaky is that.. there is a pic of her..

Annette & michelle are both leaving today.. Annette is goin home... ( I'm WAY JEALOUS)& michelle is going to antigua... it was so nice being here with friends..
I cant belive its really over!!!! I just cant wait to get home...

3 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

So glad your Embassy appointment went nice and smooth. I can't believe how fast they had you in and out. Big Hugs!!!!

Kristi said...

Wont be long and you will be heading home... WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

congrats!
Krisit

Jaimee said...

Yahoo for a smooth embassy appt!!!

I love all of the pictures. Rachel is darling. Her dimples are sooo cute! Have a safe flight back.

-Jaimee