Monday, April 21, 2008

Rachel is here!!!!















right after I posted that we were here, the phone rang, it was miriam to say that Rachel was downstairs.. it was 3pm. I wasnt expecting her till 5pm, so it was a wonderful surprise... the give back was sad for thelma.. she told me that she has to give back her other foster child tomorrow, I really feel for her..She told me how much her father loved Rachel, I told her that I would send pics b/c they do not have internet access..

On to Rachel... ohhhhhh boy, shes not the chunk anymore, shes superchunk!!!! I cant blieve how big she she has gotten since my last visit...We went & sat by the pool w/ annette, marla tim & chloe, it was so nice ti finally meet her!!!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

OHHHH Myyy GOOODDNNESSS. Those were the most amazing pictures, and Rachel is just so beautiful.. I love the picture of Rachel and her daddy. She is just looking at him like, "I know you are the one who is going to protect me forever"!!! I am so happy for you Alex, You never have to give your daughter back.. She is going home with you.. Yiiiipppppeeee

Hugs, and give the super chunk a big kiss for me and Elli..

Kristi

Beachbaby said...

CONGRATULATIONS ALEX !!!! Rachel is gorgeous == and huge!!! Enjoy the rest of your pick-up. Can't wait to see more photos!!

Enjoy!!

Melissa

The Richardson's said...

Hi-

Love the pictures of Rachel, she is just so cute! Glad this is finally coming to an end for you and you get your pot of gold - SUPERCHUNK!!!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ANgela

Kim said...

She is SO cute! Enjoy your time with her in Guatemala and the Westin! Man, I miss that hotel and pool. Soak it all up for me, will ya?

Unknown said...

Alex,

I am soooo happy for you. You all look so happy. Lots of love to you. Congrats.

Big hugs,
Sonia

Xadie's Journey said...

OMG Congrats new mommy and daddy!!!! This is a wonderful time for all three of you. Wow, yes, I wrote it correct. You are a family of THREE now !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just bought my "Super Chunk" a bathing suit, can't wait to get her home and in our arms forever.

See you guys soon

Love, Mom

Laurie said...

She is just adorable! So glad you are enjoying your time in Guatemala! Save travels home!