Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm soooo ready to get the hell outta here!!!!

Today Maria took me shopping for Rachels Christening dress, its hand made and beautiful.. I wanted something from her birth country. We also went to the supermarket for bottles, Rachel hates the ones I brought for her, & for a snot sucker.. my princess is sick... Sam stayed with rachel at the hotel & hung out by the pool..

We also got Rachels passport & visa.... We can go home!!!!!!!!!!

On monday I decided to eat something little, so not a good idea, since then ive eaten only toast & breakfast bars along with the pills I got before I left.

Our flight leaves tomorrow at 1230 & we dont get home till midnite... my mom, dad , aunt & uncle will be there to meet us...

more soon.......

alex

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am so glad you were able to get her gown.. I cant wait for you to get the %#&& out of there either...

Hugs
Kristi