Sunday, April 20, 2008

Getting it together... not really

Well.
its Sunday & I now have to pack for myself.. this in itself is a MAJOR PROJECT to say the least.. I love to travel but HATE to pack.. On Wednesday I went into work & told them that it was my last day , so I've had a few days to get it together.

On Friday I thought I was going out with my friends Maria & Barb from work, well I got to Maria's house & there was a surprise shower for me with my friends from work.. I was truely surprised.. There was also a shower at my house last week that my mom gave me for my family, Rachel has a closet full of clothes, everything else is just everywhere.. remember I have no furniture...

Thats all for now... I need to get a move on.. will post as soon as I can...

alex

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Steven and I will be praying for you and Sam.. Have a safe trip!! We are very happy for you!!

Steven says dont forget the immodium.. Its a must!!!LOL

Samuel says don't forget Rachel..LOL He doesnt get it!!!

The Twins, well they are eight life is all about them!!!LOL

Elli says she can't wait for her best friend to come home!!!!

I say don't forget the computer!!!LOL. Oh yeah and Dont forget to post!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats to you Have a wonderful trip and I cannot wait to see pics!

The M. Herndon Family said...

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!