Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We are PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what that means is that Rachel is coming home next week.... the pink reference is the color of the slip that the lawyer used to get,now its all done by email, so its an epink... we leave on monday & return on friday... I still cant believe shes coming home... the best part other thn bringing rachel home of course is that I get to meet annette & jennie... i talk to annette everyday, shes the 1st person I called... sam pulled in the driveway & saw me jumping up & down... he certaintly knew why...

gotta go.. theres a million things to do

alex

3 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

Yes, I'm the first person that gets to send you congrats. I'm so happy you are finally PINK! This has been a long time coming and your moment has finally arrived. Congrats to finally being able to bring Princess Rachel home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

WOW, I guess, I am not first for anything!!!LOL OH well, Congrats and I can't wait to see those pictures..

Kristi

The M. Herndon Family said...

Congrats!!! Are you staying at the Westin? We'll arrive Monday at 1:30-ish and leave Wednesday around noon for Antigua. OH...I hope I can see you and Rachel!!!